January 16-18, 2016
Camp Cedar Crest in Running Springs
While we may have great chapels throughout the week, interesting topics discussed in Bible classes, and even one week devoted to deepening our relationship with Christ; there is nothing as powerful setting time aside entirely devoted to drawing closer to our King.
God is calling each of us to go on mission with him reaching a world in desperate need. But this call is more than just agreeing with some doctrines or principles, but a total surrender of who we are to his purpose. It is a realization of our brokenness before him, a desire to reach out to our communities alongside him, and reaching the nations with the name of Jesus for his glory.
God is calling…How will you answer?
“Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” – Isaiah 6:8
Links to forms needed:
SLR Registration Info
SLR Release Form
Please remember these important details:
- MHS Release form is due January 5, 2016. Forms received after that date will be marked late and subject to a $10 fee.
- Each camper is allowed only 1 carry-on size bag—no exceptions! Sleeping bag not included.
- Departure time is 9:00 a.m. SHARP on January 16.
- Return time is approximately 11:30 a.m. on January 18.
- Packing List
- Bible, pen(s), and notebook
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Clothes for 2 days
- Extra pair of shoes just in case
- Warm Jacket/Sweatshirt
- Cap or Beanie
- Cash for the snack bar—completely optional
|Steven Kozak|| ||Dean of Spiritual Life and Student Leadership