Contributions That Provide
Every year, Maranatha seeks to provide “The Maranatha Experience” to all qualified students. We are thankful that as our mission to offer a quality college preparatory education in an intentional Christ-revering context becomes better known, we are experiencing growth and expansion. For the past few years, we have been able to keep costs affordable for our families. However, with such blessings of growth, and our commitment to maintaining affordability and increasing quality, comes the need to raise additional charitable gifts and donations to supplement the tuition revenues.
We are so grateful for the many friends, alumni, parents and other family members who generously provide these additional resources that undergird our life-transforming mission. Each year, we trust the Lord to raise up renewing as well as first-time partners for our vision who give generously, and often sacrificially, to Maranatha. This support comes to us in several different categories.
- General Gifts – Unrestricted dollars that are used where needed most throughout the school to support budgeted campus improvements, academic programs, athletics, the Arts, extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
- Ministerial Family Assistance Scholarship –an endowment fund established to provide financial grants for students whose parent(s) are in full time Christian ministry.
- Scholarships – Merit based grants such as academic achievement recognitions like The Principal’s Scholarship, Headmaster’s Scholarship, and other grants to specific categories of students s who meet the performance and other related qualifications.
- Missions and Global Outreach Experiences – Gifts designated for our mission activities at home and abroad to give students the opportunity to help the least, the left and the lost in keeping with our Christ-centered priorities of outreach and service.
- Tuition Assistance “The Maranatha Opportunity Fund” – Need based grants to families with demonstrated and verified financial limitations so their eligible students can afford and then participate in the “Maranatha Experience”.
- Building Fund – reserved for capital building and refurbishing projects around campus.
- Other Designated Gifts – Contributions of cash, gifts-in-kind and appreciated assets to fund mutually agreed upon projects that help expand our mission and advance our priorities.
We are so thankful that through these various giving opportunities, our donors help us provide the “Maranatha Experience” to so many students and their families.
David J. Gyertson, Ph.D.
|Maranatha's Advancement Office is ready to assist you!
|Administrative Assistant/Database Coordinator