Summer Athletics at Maranatha
Maranatha High School offers two programs: Challenge Camps for boys and girls entering 4th - 9th grade, and Summer Practice for Maranatha students enrolled for the 2014-2015 school year.
Summer practice start June 16 with physicals on Monday, June 16, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. for $25. Incoming freshmen and Maranatha students that are not currently on a team are welcome to participate.
- Football: Starts June 16, Mon., Tues., Wed., 2:30 - 6:00 p.m. and Thursday 6:30 - 8:00 a.m. Email coach Steve Bogan for specifics.
- Girls' Volleyball: June 17 and 18, 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (alternate practice schedule for that week only...no other volleyball practice that week). Mon., 5:00 - 7:00 p.m., Tues./Thurs., 1:00 - 3:00 p.m., Wed. 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. and Fri. TBD.
- Cross Country: Starting June 16, Mon., Tues., Thurs., 5:30 - 7:00 p.m., Sat., 8:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Boys' Basketball: June 16-July 25, Alternate schedule for June 16 - June 21, please contact coaches. Regular schedule starts Monday, June23. Mon., Wed., Fri., 1:00 - 3:00 p.m., Tues., Thurs., Varsity Summer League, JV/Frosh summer leagues and tournaments TBA June 16 - 21
- Girls' Basketball: June 16–July 25, Alternate schedule for June 16 - June 21, please contact coaches. Regular schedule starts Monday, June23. Mon., Fri., 3:00 - 5:00 p.m., Tues., Thurs., 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., Wed. 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. (specific times determined by coach).
- Boys' and Girls' Soccer: June 17–July 25, Boys contact coach Evan Loomis, Girls contact coach Rob Gurule
- Baseball: Summer league- contact coach Matt Shupper for information
- Swim: June 16–July 25, Mon., Wed., Fri., 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Cheer: TBD
Summer Challenge Camps
This summer we are offering eleven sports camps for students entering grades 4-9. Whether your child wants to learn fundamental skills or hone their technique, our coaches encourage and train the campers in a fun, challenging, and Christ-honoring environment.
- Cross Country (coed): June 15-26, time to be determined by coach (details)
- Softball: June 22-26, 8:30 a.m. - noon (details)
- Swimming (coed): June 22-26, Beginners 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., Advanced 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (details)
- Cheerleading: June 25-26, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. (details)
- Girls' Basketball: July 6-10, 8:30 a.m. - noon (details)
- Baseball: July 8-10, 8:30 a.m. - noon (details)
- Soccer (coed): July 20-24, 8:30 a.m. - noon (details)
- Boys' Basketball: July 20-24, 8:30 a.m. - noon (details)
- Girls' Volleyball: July 13-17, 8:30 a.m. - noon (details)
- Dive: July 20-24, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. (details)
- Football: July 13-16 , 8:30 a.m. - noon (details)
$95 per camp
Click HERE to view the 2014 Challenge Camps brochure.
For more details, please email: ChallengeCamp@mhs-hs.org.
CROSS COUNTRY (back to top)
SOFTBALL (back to top)
SWIMMING (back to top)
CHEERLEADING (back to top)
GIRLS' BASKETBALL (back to top)
BASEBALL (back to top)
SOCCER (back to top)
BOYS' BASKETBALL (back to top)
GIRLS' VOLLEYBALL (back to top)
DIVE (back to top)
FOOTBALL (back to top)