Summer Athletics at Maranatha
Maranatha High School offers two programs: Challenge Camps for boys and girls entering 4th - 9th grade, and Summer Practice for Maranatha students enrolled for the 2014-2015 school year.
CHALLENGE CAMPS 2014
Maranatha welcomes students from across the region to participate in eleven one-week* Challenge Camps. Under the guidance of high school coaches, each young athlete will develop his/her technique and skill, strengthen their fundamental knowledge of the sport and strategy, and receive a foundation to build upon to one day play at the high school level.
This summer we will offer eleven one-week* camps for students entering grades 4-9.
- Cross Country (coed): June 16-27, time to be determined by coach*
- Softball: June 23-27
- Swimming (coed): June 23-27, Beginners 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., Advanced 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Cheer: June 26-27, 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
- Girls' Basketball: July 7-11
- Baseball: July 9-11*
- Soccer (coed): July 14-18
- Boys' Basketball: July 14-18
- Girls' Volleyball: July 21-25
- Football: July 21-24*
For more details, please contact Eddie Arnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Baseball Camp is a three day program. Football Camp is a four day program. Cross Country Camp takes place over two weeks. Cheer Camp is a two day program.