Pre-Participation Clearance *NEW!
The Maranatha athletic department will be now be using Athletic Training Software (ATS), which is a web based software for entering and tracking all required medical release forms. All student-athletes must register and complete all modules on the ATS athlete portal. If you would like assistance completing any of the modules please refer to the tutorial link below.
- Log In to ATS: click HERE to access
- If you don’t have an account, your User ID and Password will be “New”.
- Fill in all boxes that are highlighted in Yellow.
- Electronic Documents
- Concussion Form – Electronic Document that can be “signed” within the portal
- Consent to Treat – Electronic Document that can be “signed” within the portal
- Download and print this form.
- Bring to a physician’s office to complete and sign.
- Scan and upload the completed document to be saved within ATS.
- If you are unable to scan this document, please return it to the Athletic offices and we will be happy to assist you.
Please be sure that all information and signatures required on the online modules are completed or the student-athlete will not be cleared to participate.